    If a node has children, expand it, then collapse it again, then the attributes of the next most adjacent sibling node is affected, that node had 'mousehover= hand' attribute, and was clickable before, but now it no longer has the hand mouse and not clickable.

    I checked the javascript code, and found nothing wrong in logic. I doubt this is a bug in IE DOM modal.

    Has anyone met this problem?

    john, Aug 6, 2004

  2. john

    john Guest

    by the way, this treeview is from MS Advancedwebcontrols, not the IE webcontrols

    john, Aug 6, 2004

  3. john

    john Guest

    Here is the code

    // Change main image to Plus icon
    obj.children[0].src = tree.collapsedNodeImageUrl;

    // Set image URL
    if (obj.parentNode.children.length > 1)
    obj.parentNode.children[1].src = obj.imageUrl;

    // Hide children
    for (i = 0; i < tnodeid.children.length; i++) {
    tnodeid.children.style.display = 'none';
    } // this loop caused the problem

    john, Aug 6, 2004