TreeViiew: Collapsing a node affect the nest most adjasant sibling node, make it not clickable

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by john, Aug 6, 2004.

1. john

john Guest

If a node has children, expand it, then collapse it again, then the attributes of the next most adjacent sibling node is affected, that node had 'mousehover= hand' attribute, and was clickable before, but now it no longer has the hand mouse and not clickable.

I checked the javascript code, and found nothing wrong in logic. I doubt this is a bug in IE DOM modal.

Has anyone met this problem?

john, Aug 6, 2004
    1. Advertising

2. john

john Guest

by the way, this treeview is from MS Advancedwebcontrols, not the IE webcontrols
    "john" <> wrote in message news:%...
    If a node has children, expand it, then collapse it again, then the attributes of the next most adjacent sibling node is affected, that node had 'mousehover= hand' attribute, and was clickable before, but now it no longer has the hand mouse and not clickable.

I checked the javascript code, and found nothing wrong in logic. I doubt this is a bug in IE DOM modal.

john, Aug 6, 2004
    1. Advertising

3. john

john Guest

Here is the code

// Change main image to Plus icon
    obj.children[0].src = tree.collapsedNodeImageUrl;

// Set image URL
    if (obj.parentNode.children.length > 1)
    obj.parentNode.children[1].src = obj.imageUrl;

// Hide children
    for (i = 0; i < tnodeid.children.length; i++) {
    tnodeid.children.style.display = 'none';
    } // this loop caused the problem

"john" <> wrote in message news:...
    by the way, this treeview is from MS Advancedwebcontrols, not the IE webcontrols
    "john" <> wrote in message news:%...

john, Aug 6, 2004
    1. Advertising