Trekking in Nepal

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by rathnepal@gmail.com, Apr 15, 2008.

  1. Guest

    The Himalaya, the "abode of snows", extends from Assam in eastern
    India west to Afghanistan. It is a chain of the highest and youngest
    mountains on earth and it encompasses a region of deep religious and
    cultural traditions and an amazing diversity of people. A trek in
    Nepal is a special and rewarding mountain holiday. Just as New York is
    not representative of the USA, so Kathmandu is not representative of
    Nepal. If you have the time and energy to............... for detail information
    please visit our website http://www.magical-nepal.com/nepal_trekkinng.htm
    We are pleased to inform you that we are managing the following
    groups.
    ..http://groups.google.com/group/tours-and-trekking-in-nepal
    http://groups.google.com/group/tours-and-trekking-in-tibet
    http://groups.google.com/group/tours-and-trekking-in-bhutan
    http://groups.google.com/group/nepal-tibet-and-india

    Therefore, please feel free to become a member and post the related
    messages in the above topics in these groups

    Rath Nepal Tours and Travels Pvt. Ltd.
    P.O Box 10691
    2nd Floor, Mountain Plaza
    Kantipath, Kathmandu, Nepal.
    TEL: 977 1 4268948,4258141,4261512
    FAX: 977 1 4264512
    Email: ,
    Website: www.magical-nepal.com

    This is not a spam. If you do not want to receive our post, please
    feel free to let us know

    , Apr 15, 2008