Trellix Problem - Need help

Gadfly

Hi - Could someone possibly shed some light on a problem I am having
with Trellix? I am using Version 2.5 (HP Pavillion).

My problem: I publish my web page and after the files are converted,
the hyperlinks don't work. The links all point to
C:/Windows/Temp/(file name). This is a problem even on my local drive.

I find Trellix easy enough to create a web page...but this is
meaningless if the links don't work. And of course, I am finding it
is not possible to edit with HTML something which has been created by
Trellix.

Am I doing something wrong when I initially create my links? (I
notice there are various options -- link to an anchor...create
navigational link etc)

Thanks for any feedback. Want a quick answer, so at the risk of spam,
here's my hotmail address:

(e-mail address removed)

Nico Schuyt

Gadfly said:
Hi - Could someone possibly shed some light on a problem I am having
with Trellix? I am using Version 2.5 (HP Pavillion).
My problem: I publish my web page and after the files are converted,
the hyperlinks don't work. The links all point to
C:/Windows/Temp/(file name). This is a problem even on my local drive.

Probably something to do with *internal* (pointing to a page in your Trellix
site) and *external* links (to a URL or file). You should use the internal
link.
Search the web for a manual (e.g.
http://personalweb.about.com/library/weekly/aa030501c.htm)
Trellix is one of the worst editors you can imagine (it creates a frameset
for every page)
Good luck,
Nico