Trellix Problem - Need help

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Gadfly, Sep 1, 2003.

  1. Gadfly

    Gadfly Guest

    Hi - Could someone possibly shed some light on a problem I am having
    with Trellix? I am using Version 2.5 (HP Pavillion).

    My problem: I publish my web page and after the files are converted,
    the hyperlinks don't work. The links all point to
    C:/Windows/Temp/(file name). This is a problem even on my local drive.

    I find Trellix easy enough to create a web page...but this is
    meaningless if the links don't work. And of course, I am finding it
    is not possible to edit with HTML something which has been created by
    Trellix.

    Am I doing something wrong when I initially create my links? (I
    notice there are various options -- link to an anchor...create
    navigational link etc)

    Thanks for any feedback. Want a quick answer, so at the risk of spam,
    here's my hotmail address:

    Gadfly, Sep 1, 2003

  2. Gadfly

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    Gadfly wrote:
    > Hi - Could someone possibly shed some light on a problem I am having
    > with Trellix? I am using Version 2.5 (HP Pavillion).
    > My problem: I publish my web page and after the files are converted,
    > the hyperlinks don't work. The links all point to
    > C:/Windows/Temp/(file name). This is a problem even on my local drive.

    Probably something to do with *internal* (pointing to a page in your Trellix
    site) and *external* links (to a URL or file). You should use the internal
    link.
    Search the web for a manual (e.g.
    http://personalweb.about.com/library/weekly/aa030501c.htm)
    Trellix is one of the worst editors you can imagine (it creates a frameset
    for every page)
    Good luck,
    Nico

    Nico Schuyt, Sep 1, 2003