    could you please give a synthasizable code for triangle wave generator,

    my submission is very soon,

    thanks in advance..
    phanindra, Oct 19, 2011

  2. phanindra

    eliascm

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2009
    Messages:
    42
    This is obviously a homework or lab assignment. What are your ideas for an approach to the solution? What have you tried so far? If the answers are "None" and "Nothing" then what will you learn if someone else does the work for you? That's easy: "Nothing".

    I will give you a hint about how I would approach the problem: Design a binary counter that counts up from zero to its maximum count, then counts down to zero. This cycle repeats continously. If this counter's bits are the input to a digital to analog converter, the converter output will be a triangular wave.

    This should give you an idea of how to start.
    eliascm, Oct 19, 2011