Tricky question about checking values......

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by JamesW, Sep 8, 2006.

  1. JamesW

    JamesW Guest

    Hi.

    VS.Net (2003)

    Using WebForms....

    When user selects item from DropDownList I want to check the row of a
    connected (Access) DataTable where the selected item matches the row.

    eg.

    User selects "Joe Bloggs" from a DropDownList containing Customer Names.

    I then want to go to the OleDbDataTable and find the row containing the name
    "Joe Bloggs"

    Then,

    If a certain value in that row is (eg.) TRUE

    I want to display a message to the user.

    Any ideas????

    T.I.A.

    JamesW, Sep 8, 2006