Trigger an event on a different frame

dana lees

Hi,

I'm writing a C# asp.net web application.

I have a frameset in which the upper frame contains a "print" button and the
lower frame contains content of a different domain. Since i cannot call
window.print() in another domain, i'm trying to trigger an event in my lower
frame that will call window.print() itself...
How can i do that?

How can i call an event on another frame in my application?

Thanks,

Dana

dana lees

Thanks,

I am doing this but because the lower frame is in a different domain i get a
"permission denied" error...
That's why i'm trying to call an event in the lower frame that will call
window.print()...

Dana

Vidar Petursson

Hi,

Pretty difficult....
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/author/dhtml/sec_dhtml.asp

You could rip the content of the page with server/client code & display as
yer own and print at will... hmm :)

--
Best Regards
Vidar Petursson