Trigger hover pseudo class using javascript?

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Garrett said:
I'd rather see a document that inspires useful contribution and
productive discussion and discourages time-wasting and drama games. But
then, given a choice of what to do with my time, I'd rather focus just
on technical material.

Still you should ask yourself whether you have acquired a misconception
about this newsgroup's FAQ, or FAQs in general. A FAQ is not meant to be
the tutorial that you apparently want it to be (as indicated by many of your
suggestions for "improvement"). An approach of "FAQ-as-FAQ-can" means
certain death for a newsgroup. For if everything was explained in a FAQ,
there is nothing left as original thought.

PointedEars