    Thank you!

    -Robert

    , Sep 23, 2005

  2. Lee Guest

    said:

    >Hi, I would like to execute code when the body's onload event is
    >triggered.
    >No problem to include a one-line script (such as onload="alert()") but
    >require more complexity. I cannot include this script anywhere else
    >(the only code that I can touch is in the body's onload event).
    >Something along the lines of 'onload="http://path-to-remote-script"'.
    >I cannot use window.open or location.replace, nor can i use an object's
    >innerHtml property, as they are all filtered. The only thing I have
    >been able to use is object.insertAdjacentHtml, which is an IE-specific
    >extension (this won't work for me).

    It sounds like any solution would violate either corporate security
    policy or your ISP agreement.

    Lee, Sep 23, 2005

    Thank you everyone. I am performing security analysis of a popular
    social networking website, disclosing results to the site admins. I'm
    one of the good guys.

    Javascript is filtered, for obvious reasons (but not very well,
    apparently).

    FYI I placed my script in a textarea and
    onload=eval(getelement(textarea).value) as the system does not expect
    anything executable to be present in a text object.

    Thank you very much for your time, and sorry for the noise.

    -Robert

    , Sep 23, 2005