Trigger

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Mangler, Oct 23, 2006.

  1. Mangler

    Mangler Guest

    Need some help/advise.

    I need 2 colums of one table to equal the value of 2 columns on another
    table any time data is inserted there. Never messed with a trigger
    before so I'm want to get help so I dont screw something up.

    table - dbo.lotinfo

    column - idrma
    column - idlot

    table - dbo.lotbd

    column - idrma
    column - idlot

    anytime lotinfo has data inserted in the above columns I need the
    respective columns in lotbd to equal the same thing automatically.

    Any professional advise out there for a begginer with this subject??
    Mangler, Oct 23, 2006

  2. Mangler

    Mangler Guest

    please ignore this, I posted in the wrong place. I apologize
    Mangler, Oct 23, 2006