triggering onchange

Adarsh Bhat

Hi all,

I understand that the onchange event occurs when the value of a
form element changes (and after the element loses focus).

But what about the case where the value of a text box (for example)
is changed from a javascript function? Is an onclick event triggered
in such a case? I find that this is not happening in IE.

I tried searching through the archive of this newsgroup, but found
nothing relevant.

Thanks in advance,
Adarsh

kaeli

But what about the case where the value of a text box (for example)
is changed from a javascript function? Is an onclick event triggered
in such a case? I find that this is not happening in IE.

No.