trojans

sdowling

last night I was sent an IM that was called LOSER with a cartoon attachment.
It supposedly came from the person I was talking to - but it didn't. At the
same time he got the same one, as with my other friend. I've had nothing
but problems since and it seems to have gone through my msn address book.
I've ran Microsoft Anti spyware, spybot and Norton's, it keeps on coming
back. Tonight's message was called Pearljam or something like that. Has
anyone else had this problem and DOES anyone know how to FIX IT? I'm
getting frustrated.
Sharon