Troll Alert: Decompiling a Visual C++ Application

Discussion in 'C++' started by E. Robert Tisdale, Jun 23, 2003.

  1. Acme Optics wrote:

    > We need to decompile one of our C++ applications.
    > The programmer quit, took the source with him and can't be found.
    > Are there any commercial codes that can do this
    > so we can get inside the source code?

    This is an obvious troll. Please ignore it.
    E. Robert Tisdale, Jun 23, 2003

  2. E. Robert Tisdale

    Adie Guest

    Re: Troll Alert: Robert Tisdale

    E. Robert Tisdale wrote:

    >This is an obvious troll. Please ignore it.

    E. Robert Tisdale is an Obvious Troll. Please adore it.
    Adie, Jun 23, 2003

  3. E. Robert Tisdale

    Default User Guest

    "E. Robert Tisdale" wrote:

    > This is an obvious troll. Please ignore it.

    I realize that a troll normally is better able to spot another, but by
    what warped Tisdale logic did you arrive at this conclusion?

    Brian Rodenborn
    Default User, Jun 23, 2003