trouble adding project refrences

sonic_soul

hi
i have a solution with 22 loaded projects.

1 of those projects is a web app, and this web app is using
functionality from the other 21 projects which are simple dll's

in my web project i need to add a refrence to other projects so that
the dll's are automatically copied to my web app/bin directory.
i can do that for all but a couple of them..

when i try to add a refrence to 1 in particular, it will let me select
it and add it, but the refrence never appears under my refrences list
and the dll is not copied automatically..

not sure if this is a bug or some circular refrence or what..