trouble connecting to KFNX radio station for Mark Lutz interview

John Salerno

Is anyone else having trouble? It worked for me last night, but now it's
saying:

C00D11BD: Cannot play the file
Windows Media Player cannot play the file because the specified protocol
is not supported.

If you encountered this error by typing a Uniform Resource Locator (URL)
in the Open URL dialog box, try using a different transport protocol
(for example, "mms:") to open the file.

If you encountered this error by clicking a link on a Web page, the link
might not be valid.

Error ID = 0xC00D11BD, Condition ID = 0x00000000

Hopefully I can hear this interview, if not now then later somehow.