trouble deleting row in GridView

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jeff, Dec 31, 2008.

  1. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    hi

    ..NET 3.5

    I have a GridView which I manually add rows to, by using this code:
    DataTable table;
    table = (DataTable)ViewState["table"];
    DataRow row = table.NewRow();
    row[0] = TextBox1.Text;
    table.Rows.Add(row);
    GridView1.DataSource = table;
    GridView1.DataBind();

    When I delete a row in the grid, then this event is fired. But it generate a
    StackOverFlow Exception, I'm not sure why...
    protected void GridView1_Deleting(object sender, GridViewDeleteEventArgs e)
    {
    GridView1.DeleteRow(e.RowIndex);
    }

    I've not yet specified DataKeyNames

    any suggestions?

    Jeff, Dec 31, 2008

  2. Jeff

    comphilip Guest

    You have better give more error information. Past the error information
    given by asp.net

    comphilip, Jan 4, 2009