    the same result. I am able to use a new gif, but I am unhappy with
    the image quality.

    Any suggestions would be great.

    Brian Hanson, Dec 1, 2003

  2. You'll want to make sure that the URL isn't pointing to your local file
    system (file:) rather than a regular IIS url.

    Also, is this inside the firewall? Are you using the same filename for the
    new image?

    Some intranets have very aggressive caching. You might defeat it by
    changing the name of the .jpg if you haven't already tried that. Or ask the
    security admin to dump the cache.

    Just tossing out some ideas.....

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Dec 2, 2003