Trouble installing ASP.Net app on 2003 enterprise server (404's)

Stefan

I have a problem deploying a ASP.Net app on a 2003 Enterprise server.
After installing the application I get 404's when I try to access the
aspx pages on the server (not other pages like html or stylesheets).

I installed IIS after the .Net runtime and ran aspnet_regiis
afterwards. I checked, that the .aspx extension is mapped to the
aspnet_isapi.dll for all verbs. Still no luck.

An example W3C log entry is:

""2004-08-10 17:30:52 127.0.0.1 GET
/SolutionsLicensing/ProductSelect.aspx - 80 TESTLAB\Stefan 127.0.0.1
Mozilla/4.0+(compatible;+MSIE+6.0;+Windows+NT+5.2;+.NET+CLR+1.1.4322)
404 2 1260""

My environment is IIS 6.0 on Windows Server 2003 Enterpise Edition.
CLR version is 1.1.4322.

I don't quite know where to go from here. Can somebody help me out
here?
Thanks!
-Stefan

Kevin Spencer

Is the root directory of your ASP.Net app marked as an application?

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

Stefan

Kevin,

I'm new to IIS6, so how do you mark the app as application? It's
configured to use the default application pool with execution
permissions on scripts only.

Thanks
-Stefan