    there any way I can easily achieve this functionality ? Any pointers or
    software suggestions or anything at all would be welcome.

    Thank you.
    Ken Frost, Oct 21, 2004

  2. Ken Frost

    Sid Ismail Guest

    On 21 Oct 2004 17:38:03 GMT, Ken Frost <>
    wrote:

    : I am trying to create a table that will contain two columns and many rows -
    : the right hand 'box' will have a picture in it (with a hyperlink to another
    : page containg several pictures taken from different angles) and the left
    : hand 'box' a description. I will need to change the contents of these
    : pictures and descriptions on a regular basis - when I create the Table
    : (using Frontpage 2003 at the moment but happy to use anything) and put the
    : pictures into the right hand boxes, they push the table out of shape - I
    : realise this is probably because I am doing this job the wrong way ! If
    : there any way I can easily achieve this functionality ? Any pointers or
    : software suggestions or anything at all would be welcome.

    Post a URL please?

    Sid
    Sid Ismail, Oct 21, 2004

  3. Ken Frost

    brucie Guest

    http://allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?Tableless_layouts

    > (using Frontpage 2003

    worst editor you can use.

    > put the pictures into the right hand boxes, they push the table out of
    > shape

    tables and their cells expand to hold their content.

    > If there any way I can easily achieve this functionality?

    as the honorable sid said, URL?

    --

    v o i c e s
    brucie, Oct 21, 2004
  4. Ken Frost

    Sam Hughes Guest

    brucie <> wrote in news:18f25d0gnvgoe
    $:

    >> (using Frontpage 2003

    > worst editor you can use.

    Not if you use it with the right input device!
    Sam Hughes, Oct 21, 2004
  5. Ken Frost

    Ken Frost Guest

    I dont have the site up so that is impossible - however you all appear to
    be saying that Tables do this so are not suitable for me to use. Does
    anyone have any other method I could use ?

    Thanks

    Sam Hughes <> wrote in news:Xns9589B27C1BA06hughesrpiedu@
    130.133.1.4:

    Ken Frost, Oct 22, 2004