Trouble (my own) with Tables

Ken Frost

I am trying to create a table that will contain two columns and many rows -
the right hand 'box' will have a picture in it (with a hyperlink to another
page containg several pictures taken from different angles) and the left
hand 'box' a description. I will need to change the contents of these
pictures and descriptions on a regular basis - when I create the Table
(using Frontpage 2003 at the moment but happy to use anything) and put the
pictures into the right hand boxes, they push the table out of shape - I
realise this is probably because I am doing this job the wrong way ! If
there any way I can easily achieve this functionality ? Any pointers or
software suggestions or anything at all would be welcome.

Thank you.

Sid Ismail

On 21 Oct 2004 17:38:03 GMT, Ken Frost <[email protected]>
wrote:

: I am trying to create a table that will contain two columns and many rows -
: the right hand 'box' will have a picture in it (with a hyperlink to another
: page containg several pictures taken from different angles) and the left
: hand 'box' a description. I will need to change the contents of these
: pictures and descriptions on a regular basis - when I create the Table
: (using Frontpage 2003 at the moment but happy to use anything) and put the
: pictures into the right hand boxes, they push the table out of shape - I
: realise this is probably because I am doing this job the wrong way ! If
: there any way I can easily achieve this functionality ? Any pointers or
: software suggestions or anything at all would be welcome.

Post a URL please?

Sid

Ken Frost

I dont have the site up so that is impossible - however you all appear to
be saying that Tables do this so are not suitable for me to use. Does
anyone have any other method I could use ?

Thanks