trouble with ChangePassword control

Jeff

hi

asp.net 2.0

Here is the ChangePassword control markup on my webpage. The problem is that
when I click the Submit button nothing happens (except that the textfields
in the ChangePassword control is emptied)...

any suggestions what I do wrong here?

<asp:ChangePassword ID="ChangePassword1" runat="server">
<ChangePasswordTemplate>
runat="server"></asp:TextBox></td>
<asp:RequiredFieldValidator ID="valRequireUsername"
SetFocusOnError="true"
Display="Dynamic"
ControlToValidate="CurrentPassword" runat="server"
ErrorMessage="Nåværende passord er nødvendig"
ValidationGroup="ChangePassword1" >*</asp:RequiredFieldValidator>
runat="server"></asp:TextBox>
runat="server"></asp:TextBox>
<asp:Label ID="FailureText" EnableViewState="false"
runat="server" ></asp:Label>
<asp:ImageButton ID="ChangePassword"
CommandName="Submit" ImageUrl="~/Images/Go.gif" runat="server" />

</ChangePasswordTemplate>
</asp:ChangePassword>

Jeff

Ok I've solved it. I was missing the Successfull template, also the finish
button had wrong configuration:

Here is the button with the new configuration:
<asp:ImageButton ID="ChangePasswordPushButton" CommandName="ChangePassword"
ImageUrl="~/Images/Go.gif" runat="server" />