trouble with ChangePassword control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jeff, Oct 13, 2008.

  1. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    hi

    asp.net 2.0

    Here is the ChangePassword control markup on my webpage. The problem is that
    when I click the Submit button nothing happens (except that the textfields
    in the ChangePassword control is emptied)...

    any suggestions what I do wrong here?

    <asp:ChangePassword ID="ChangePassword1" runat="server">
    <ChangePasswordTemplate>
    runat="server"></asp:TextBox></td>
    <asp:RequiredFieldValidator ID="valRequireUsername"
    SetFocusOnError="true"
    Display="Dynamic"
    ControlToValidate="CurrentPassword" runat="server"
    ErrorMessage="Nåværende passord er nødvendig"
    ValidationGroup="ChangePassword1" >*</asp:RequiredFieldValidator>
    runat="server"></asp:TextBox>
    runat="server"></asp:TextBox>
    <asp:Label ID="FailureText" EnableViewState="false"
    runat="server" ></asp:Label>
    <asp:ImageButton ID="ChangePassword"
    CommandName="Submit" ImageUrl="~/Images/Go.gif" runat="server" />

    </ChangePasswordTemplate>
    </asp:ChangePassword>

    Jeff, Oct 13, 2008

  2. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    solved

    Ok I've solved it. I was missing the Successfull template, also the finish
    button had wrong configuration:

    Here is the button with the new configuration:
    <asp:ImageButton ID="ChangePasswordPushButton" CommandName="ChangePassword"
    ImageUrl="~/Images/Go.gif" runat="server" />

    Jeff, Oct 14, 2008