    \Default.aspx (DestinationPageUrl="~/Default.aspx")

    Instead I want the user to be redirected to the page he want to see...

    any suggestions?
    Jeff, Dec 20, 2008

  2. I you are using authentication, then you send the user to the page he wants
    to go to, like:

    http://www.mysite.com/HiddenContent.aspx

    The redirect should then be:
    DestinationPageUrl="~/HiddenContent.aspx"

    And not default.aspx.

    Is this tracking, or am I misunderstanding the issue.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP: MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Blog: