trouble with linking and login

Jeff

Hi

..NET 3.5

I'm developing a website where sometimes send email to registered users.
That email contain a link to a specdific page on my website. When users
click on that link they have to login. But when logging in they get to
\Default.aspx (DestinationPageUrl="~/Default.aspx")

Instead I want the user to be redirected to the page he want to see...

any suggestions?

Gregory A. Beamer

I you are using authentication, then you send the user to the page he wants
to go to, like:

http://www.mysite.com/HiddenContent.aspx

The redirect should then be:
DestinationPageUrl="~/HiddenContent.aspx"

And not default.aspx.

Is this tracking, or am I misunderstanding the issue.