Trouble with RSS coding - please help!

Steve Pugh

Thanks for the Date info, but what about the author's email info? I
don't understand that
1. author must include an email address 44 40

Which post are you replying to? This seems to be a reply to Hywel's
post but Hywel never mentioned anything about the dates. I did, but I
also pointed out what was wrong with your author element, as did Andy.

Steve

johnsonholding

Sorry about bothering you with it. With all my frustration at RSS and
getting it done, I must have overlooked it. I hope I didn't
inconvenience this group too much.