trouble with Tkinter and Tix

CT

Hi,
I installed python 2.4.3, Tcl 8.4 Tk8.4 and also with Tix 8.4

I got some error like _tkinter.TclError:ambigous option "-col": must be
column, etc with my LabelFrame from Tix.

It seems that the python interpreter is mixing my Tix with Tkinter? If
I put Tix.LabelFrame and use import Tix instead of from Tix import *,
the problem seems to be gone.

Any idea how to fix it without editing all the codes?

thanks,
CT

Christos Georgiou

I installed python 2.4.3, Tcl 8.4 Tk8.4 and also with Tix 8.4
I got some error like _tkinter.TclError:ambigous option "-col": must be
column, etc with my LabelFrame from Tix.

It seems that the python interpreter is mixing my Tix with Tkinter? If
I put Tix.LabelFrame and use import Tix instead of from Tix import *,
the problem seems to be gone.

Any idea how to fix it without editing all the codes?

Please post a part of the code that illustrates this misbehaviour. Also try
to describe what you are trying to do.