Troubles with CAPICOM EnvelopedData.Decrypt

Alexei Pashin

I use EnvelopedData from CAPICOM library to encrypt and decrypt security
info on my ASP site.
I got and installed test VerySign certificate on my server in Personal
store and successfully encrypt data. As a recipient I used this certificate.
I could successfully encrypt data.
Before decryption i try to check availability of Private key:
1 Property objCertificate.HasPrivateKey() returns TRUE
2 Property objCertificate.PrivateKey.IsAccessible() returns FALSE
To give IIS server privileges to access the private key associated with the
certificate
I try to update ACL as it shown in samples\vbs\CSetKeyPerm.vbs but I got an
error message:
(80090016) Keyset does not exist
when i tried to check property objCertificate.PrivateKey.UniqueContainerName

My private key must be contained on folder
Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
Data\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys

Could you help me and explain my mistake
Tell me please, could I decrypt message after I give privileges to IIS_user?

Thank you in advance.
Alexey Pashin