Troubles with using a user control

viveksisodiya

Im using a Top Navigation Bar Web control in my application.
This Bar uses Images. Im trying to dynalically assign the relative URL
path as image path. That is, a particular image can have src attribute
as "../../images" or "images/" etc based on a public property of
control, callingDepth. This property is set in control delaration in
aspx page.
Im using src="<% #fixRelPath("Images/med_upper_left1.gif") %> function
call in the ASPx pages.
The problem is that this function is not at all called all through page
load.
Any Clue on what i'm missing.
Thanks for Help.