Trre node colors

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by AAaron123, Aug 6, 2008.

  1. AAaron123

    AAaron123 Guest

    My TreeNodesw take on the colors specified in my .css file for

    a:link {color:Red;

    }

    a:visited {

    color: #C19B28;

    }

    a:hover {

    text-decoration: underline;

    color: #E6CD84;

    }

    a:active {

    color: #C19B28;

    }

    So I added to .css a set for TreeNode but that didn't help.

    So I tried

    <asp:TreeView ID="TreeView1" runat="server" NodeIndent="40" ShowLines="True"

    ShowCheckBoxes="All" ShowExpandCollapse="False"

    NodeStyle-ForeColor="Yellow" HoverNodeStyle-ForeColor="Yellow"

    LeafNodeStyle-ForeColor="Yellow" ParentNodeStyle-ForeColor="Yellow"
    RootNodeStyle-ForeColor="Yellow"

    SelectedNodeStyle-ForeColor="Yellow">

    and they still take on the colors of "a"

    Do you know how to fix this?

    Thanks

    AAaron123, Aug 6, 2008