TRUE PROVEN METHOD OF HIGHER INTELLGENCE

zetasum

TRUE PROVEN METHOD OF HIGHER INTELLGENCE

alpha, theta and delta, brain waves of the mind wich we now know that
are qunatium state of mind space time and realm. That froms the a
beings instincts of unkown not found is the combination pleasent of
sense's of smell,sight and sound in a peacesful manner..It is the
consious ambient of peaceful manner that lead to intellgence. The
relax state of mind and the brain wave patter that will be found will
open a crative door to the minds eye not of what we think will be
intellgence but during day dreaming states of mind. The person would
be able to see the full design of ones idea with an open mind instead
of starting with one concept and working with it you would be able to
start with 10 concept and combine then as one. Itellgence is an I.Q
that one can chart Because there are two types of people in the world
people that dream and people that do and if dreams could learn to
dream and then do. The definition of intellgence would change
infromation flows free in this zeta multi-x pattern this would not
just spawn another pattern of brain waves but would be one step into a
door where infinte ideas of very high itellgence ones flow and cannot
find the source, and tring to hard along with Hate puts more
information in the brain that stops the flow of information the other
sources that stops this infromation is P.S.I ability to do telepathy
this is open you mind to unknown infromation. This path of this idea
will give you the other infinte
thoughts that you will never spawn from now until the end of time
becuase no one has done this before and willl never do it but they
have and try to intergrate hate and have fail where you my qunatum
freind will succeed all other before us. This is the key to my
qunatium encrypted web site. P.S.I That stop all before us cannot find
technology but can find and change the minds of people that try to
change humans history so print this out put in all four pockets the
more you print the more it changes the more times you e-mail this the
statistical chance you have at reaching the unknow universe. In
computer terms in the future it is now not 99.9% true or false it is
TRUE PROVEN METHOD OF HIGHER INTELLGENCE OF THIS CHANGES HUMAN HISTORY
NOT 1% BUT ALL 100%. WITH BIOINFORMATICS YOU HAVE TO HAVE A LAB OF NO
FREQUENCIES OR THE UNKNOWS P.S.I WILL CHANGE YOUR LAB WORK. WHITE
NOISE OF ALL QUNATIUM DIMENTIONS IN ALL QUANTIUM STATES AND THAT 1%
WILL STILL GET THREW - GHOAST IN THE MACHINE!!! TRUST ME THE
PROGRAMMED WORKED ON MY COMPUTER AT HOME BUT FAILIED AT NASA BECUASE
THEY ONLY CAHNGE HISTORY IF YOU MIND IS 97% THAT IT WILL NOT KNOWING
OF THEM BEING THERE!!!!

combine this with this group that
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Quantum_AI

This guy (e-mail address removed) posted using my e-mail address got me
torcherd
by his people or something skitzo say there qunatium invisble people in
other dimentions killing the machine or something@!@

Alex Molochnikov

If a monkey was assigned a task of pounding on a keyboard, he would have
produced a more intelligent text.

Rhino

Alex Molochnikov said:
If a monkey was assigned a task of pounding on a keyboard, he would have
produced a more intelligent text.
The monkey would probably have better spelling and grammar too ;-)

Rhino