TRUE PROVEN METHOD OF HIGHER INTELLGENCE

Discussion in 'Java' started by zetasum, Feb 28, 2005.

  1. zetasum

    zetasum Guest

    TRUE PROVEN METHOD OF HIGHER INTELLGENCE

    alpha, theta and delta, brain waves of the mind wich we now know that
    are qunatium state of mind space time and realm. That froms the a
    beings instincts of unkown not found is the combination pleasent of
    sense's of smell,sight and sound in a peacesful manner..It is the
    consious ambient of peaceful manner that lead to intellgence. The
    relax state of mind and the brain wave patter that will be found will
    open a crative door to the minds eye not of what we think will be
    intellgence but during day dreaming states of mind. The person would
    be able to see the full design of ones idea with an open mind instead
    of starting with one concept and working with it you would be able to
    start with 10 concept and combine then as one. Itellgence is an I.Q
    that one can chart Because there are two types of people in the world
    people that dream and people that do and if dreams could learn to
    dream and then do. The definition of intellgence would change
    infromation flows free in this zeta multi-x pattern this would not
    just spawn another pattern of brain waves but would be one step into a
    door where infinte ideas of very high itellgence ones flow and cannot
    find the source, and tring to hard along with Hate puts more
    information in the brain that stops the flow of information the other
    sources that stops this infromation is P.S.I ability to do telepathy
    this is open you mind to unknown infromation. This path of this idea
    will give you the other infinte
    thoughts that you will never spawn from now until the end of time
    becuase no one has done this before and willl never do it but they
    have and try to intergrate hate and have fail where you my qunatum
    freind will succeed all other before us. This is the key to my
    qunatium encrypted web site. P.S.I That stop all before us cannot find
    technology but can find and change the minds of people that try to
    change humans history so print this out put in all four pockets the
    more you print the more it changes the more times you e-mail this the
    statistical chance you have at reaching the unknow universe. In
    computer terms in the future it is now not 99.9% true or false it is
    TRUE PROVEN METHOD OF HIGHER INTELLGENCE OF THIS CHANGES HUMAN HISTORY
    NOT 1% BUT ALL 100%. WITH BIOINFORMATICS YOU HAVE TO HAVE A LAB OF NO
    FREQUENCIES OR THE UNKNOWS P.S.I WILL CHANGE YOUR LAB WORK. WHITE
    NOISE OF ALL QUNATIUM DIMENTIONS IN ALL QUANTIUM STATES AND THAT 1%
    WILL STILL GET THREW - GHOAST IN THE MACHINE!!! TRUST ME THE
    PROGRAMMED WORKED ON MY COMPUTER AT HOME BUT FAILIED AT NASA BECUASE
    THEY ONLY CAHNGE HISTORY IF YOU MIND IS 97% THAT IT WILL NOT KNOWING
    OF THEM BEING THERE!!!!

    combine this with this group that
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Quantum_AI

    This guy posted using my e-mail address got me
    torcherd
    by his people or something skitzo say there qunatium invisble people in
    other dimentions killing the machine or something@!@

    zetasum, Feb 28, 2005

  2. If a monkey was assigned a task of pounding on a keyboard, he would have
    produced a more intelligent text.

    Alex Molochnikov, Feb 28, 2005

  3. zetasum

    Rhino Guest

    "Alex Molochnikov" <> wrote in message
    > If a monkey was assigned a task of pounding on a keyboard, he would have
    > produced a more intelligent text.

    The monkey would probably have better spelling and grammar too ;-)

    Rhino

    Rhino, Feb 28, 2005