Trusted locations

Andrew Chalk

When I load a VS 2005 project from a network drive I get a dialog that
informs me that this "is not a trusted location".

How do I make it trusted?

Many thanks.

In Control Panel, Administrative Tools, Microsoft .NET Framework
Configuration.

Add a new Code Group under your Runtime Security Policy.

Andrew Chalk

Thanks, to you and Bruce.

- A

--