    informs me that this "is not a trusted location".

    How do I make it trusted?

    Many thanks.

    Andrew Chalk, Sep 24, 2007

  2. Andrew Chalk

    bruce barker Guest

    see the caspol.exe utility.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Sep 25, 2007

  3. In Control Panel, Administrative Tools, Microsoft .NET Framework
    Configuration.

    Add a new Code Group under your Runtime Security Policy.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr,

    Steve C. Orr [MCSD, MVP, CSM, ASP Insider], Sep 25, 2007
  4. Andrew Chalk

    Andrew Chalk Guest

    Thanks, to you and Bruce.

    - A
    "Steve C. Orr [MCSD, MVP, CSM, ASP Insider]" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Andrew Chalk, Oct 4, 2007