    '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.

    Thnx
    AZ

    Arie, Feb 13, 2005

  2. Arie

    Ken Schaefer Guest

    Is the SQL Server located on a different machine to the IIS webserver? If
    so, you probably need to run ASP.NET under a domain account (or find some
    other way of sending the credentials from IIS -> SQL Server). At the moment
    it appears that you are running ASP.NET under a local account (either
    Machine\ASPNET or NT AUTHORITY\Network Service) and local accounts can't be
    assigned permissions to remote resources.

    Cheers
    Ken

    Ken Schaefer, Feb 14, 2005