TRY IT TO BELIEVE IT...

El Good

Earn money without estress!

MAKE UNLIMITED MONEY USING PAYPAL!!! $6.00 ONE TIME FEE!!! Can you
really make money so easily? I thought it was impossible. Just read
this. I don't even have to convince you that this is not a scam...
because it makes logical sense how you can earn money through paypal.
A little while back, I was browsing through a newsgroup, just like you
are now and came across an article similar to this that said you could
make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment
of $6.00! I thought this was way too good to be true, but of course I
read on just out of curiosity.

PayPal is the simplest method of making and receiving payments online
anyone has ever seen! Anyone with an email address can join, for FREE!
Please read further before you go there... You can complete this whole
process in less than an hour and you will never forget the day you
decided to do so!!! Anyway, it said that you send $1.50 through paypal
to the each of the 4 emails listed on this article. Erase the #1
e-mail, and then place your own email address in the bottom of the list
at the #4 position and post the article in at least 150-200 newsgroups
(There are thousands of them out there). No catch, that was it. After
thinking it over, and talking to few people first, I thought about
trying it. I figured what have I got to lose except $6.00, right? Like
most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the
legal aspects of it, but after researching a little further I found out
that it follows the same regulations as the mailed chain letters, which
according to the U.S. Post Office (1-800- 725-2161) is indeed legal!
This is not spam because this message will only be sent to people who
wish to receive it!

Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!?. Within 7 days, I
started getting money in my PayPal account! I was shocked! I figured it
would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I
made about $30.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total
over $1,200.00! In the third week I had over $17,000.00 and it's still
growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just
over $28,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth
the small $6.00 investment! Many people have spent much more than that
on the lottery!!! The great thing is that there is no risk like the
lottery either, so you have nothing to lose!!! Let me tell you how this
works and most importantly, why it works? Also, make sure you print a
copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as
you need it.

REQUIREMENTS: You must have a Premier or Business (not personal) PayPal
account. The Premier or Business account will allow you to receive
payments from credit cards. If you do not have an account you can sign
up for one at www.paypal.com (It only takes a few minutes and believe
me, it'll be worth it!). After you setup your account, you will have to
verify your bank account with PayPal (which will take 2-3 days). Or you
can use your credit or debit card to make the $6 deposit to your Paypal
account. Paypal guarantees your security when using personal
information. They do not release your information to third parties.
Very, very, secure! Paypal is 100% secure and is used by millions of
people world wide. After you set up your account, follow steps 1
through 3.

STEP 1: Click where it says, "SEND MONEY" and then send US$1.50 to each
email on the list below. Currency: U.S. Dollars. Category of Purchase:
Goods(other). Make the subject of the payment "Email List" and in the
comments, write "PLEASE, PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST, THANKS!" What you
are doing is creating a service by this and best of all you are not
giving your address to anyone you do not know.

NOTE: This service is 100% legal - (Refer to title 18 section 1302 of
the U.S. Postal & lottery laws)

THE EMAIL LIST:

1) (e-mail address removed)
2) (e-mail address removed)
3) (e-mail address removed)
4) (e-mail address removed)

STEP 2: VERY IMPORTANT! Now, remove the #1 e-mail address and then list
your e-mail as #4.

STEP 3: Log on to YAHOO, GOOGLE or any other major search engine, and
type in "making money message board", or "post message", or "making
money forums", or "employment", or "business opportunity", or "chat
sites", or "news groups". Post this letter in at least 150(or more)
of these message boards and news groups. Here is the logic which
explains how this works: When you post 150 messages all over the
internet, it is estimated that at least 30 people(assuming: 20%) will
respond and send you $1.50(subtotal: $45.00). Those 30 will Post 150
Posts each and 900 people(assuming: 20%) send you $1.50(subtotal:
$1.350.00). Those 900 people Post 150 Posts each and 27.000
people(assuming: 20%) send you $1.50(subtotal: $40.500.00). Those
27.000 post 150 posts each and 810.000 people(assuming: 20%) send you
$1.50(subtotal: $1.215.000.00). At this point your name drops off the
list, but thus distant you it would receive something around
$1.215.000.00 ! ! !

The best, is to have four people divulging its email for all web,
without you to have touched in its computer! Thus you it will earn much
more ! ! !

Remember: "If I want that they help me, then I must also help..."

Congratulations!