    Reply to:
    Date: 2006-08-25, 9:17AM PDT

    +++ EASILY MAKE AS MUCH AS $50K!!! +++
    This program is truly simple and successful, just give it a shot.

    You may have heard of this program (or one similar to it) on Oprah,
    20/20 or even in The Wall Street Journal. Quick and simple, $10 is all
    it takes. The program is an easy step-by-step process that takes
    virtually no time.
    Paypal verifies that this very minimal $10 investment is 100% legal.
    This program may take between 15-45 minutes of your time, but it is
    most definitely worth it in the long-run as the potential to make
    thousands is virtually unlimited.

    Don't throw your hard-earned money away... try this no-risk investment
    that will help make you thousands of dollars very easily and quickly.
    To get started just copy this whole page to paste and edit it. Simply
    follow the instructions below and in 2-3 weeks you could have upwards
    of $50,000 dollars in your Paypal account or potentially even more!
    Most people respond to this program because of a) the low investment
    level ($10 dollars) and b) the high profit potential! There is no limit
    to the income you can generate from this (as you can sucessfully
    perform it over and over). If you follow the instructions, you will
    reach thousands of people! Honesty, Faith, Trust and Integrity are what
    make this system work.

    Program Steps

    Most everyone has heard of PayPal. Anyone with an e-mail address can
    join for free. If you are not already a PayPal user the first thing you
    need to do is sign up. Sign up for PayPal at www.paypal.com ... It's
    very easy to set up and it's free. Just make sure you sign up for (or
    already have) a Business or Premier account as you may be subject to a
    monthly income limitation which can slow the program down.

    Step 1:

    Send $5 to the first person on the list by using the PayPal "Send
    Money" feature, choose service or quasi-cash and include in the e-mail
    subject line and note PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR LIST ... This keeps the
    program safe, secure and legal. Then send another $5 to the 5th person
    on the list, with the e-mail subject line and note that says, THANK
    YOU, I'VE JOINED .

    Step 2:

    Delete the first e-mail address in the list and place your e-mail
    address at the bottom. Move the 2nd e-mail address to the 1st position,
    3rd to second, 4th to third, and 5th to fourth.
    Do not try to place yourself in the first place. It will only reach the
    people you send it to and then your name will be removed from the list!

    If you do this the way it was designed, it will reach thousands by the
    time your name gets to the top. Remember to send a $5 dollar donation
    to the 1st e-mail address and the message PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR LIST,
    and send an e-mail with the words THANK YOU I'VE JOINED and the other
    $5 donation to the 5th person. This helps the 5th person keep track of
    progress of the letter and continue to send out more e-mails. Here is
    the list:

    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.

    (Make sure you use the same e-mail address that you used to open your
    PayPal account as this is the way you will succesfully receive
    payment.)

    Step 3:

    Now that you have paid the 1st person and 5th person and sent them both
    an e-mail, a note and placed your e-mail address in the 5th place, then
    what you need to do is post your letter. You can post on
    www.craigslist.org, www.backpage.com, message boards and newsgroups
    (there are thousands), classifieds and you can even send an e-mail to
    your e-mail list.

    Step 4:

    The 5th person is the guardian of the system!. If there are not at
    least 20 replies then the 5th person will keep sending/posting the
    letter until there is. IT IS YOUR JOB AS THE 5TH PERSON ON THE LIST TO
    ENSURE THERE ARE AT LEAST 20 "THANK YOU, IVE JOINED" replies.

    You will receive many thanks and the same blessings when your name is
    1st on the list as upwards of 8000 to 15,000 people will send you $5
    dollars! Keep in mind the most you will have spent is $10 DOLLARS!!

    (As the old proverb goes: "What goes around comes around!")

    Testimonials

    Mary Gaters, Columbus, SC:

    I only have one thing to say to you: OH MY GOD! I sent out 142 copies
    total before 20 replied, just like the instructions said. Then I went
    on a short vacation. When I got back my account had over $32,000
    dollars in it already and the money was still coming! I'm still
    floating on air! I thought the guardian system sounded cheesy, but now
    I realize it is the formula that makes this letter really work! THANKS!

    Richard Barrie, Boulder, CO:

    I was shocked when I saw how much money came flooding into my PayPal
    account. Within 3 weeks my account balance has ballooned to $22,449. At
    first I thought there was some type of error in my account!!!

    Here are the directions again:

    Step 1:

    If you don't already have one, set up your Paypal account
    (www.paypal.com) and send the top name (1st person) $5 dollars via the
    Send Money feature. DO NOT FORGET to include PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR LIST
    in the subject line as this is important to keep the program safe,
    secure and legal!!!

    Step 2:

    Send another $5 dollars via Paypal and an e-mail stating THANK YOU,
    I'VE JOINED to the 5th name on the list.

    Step 3:

    Remove the top name and bump the other 4 names up one place each. Place
    your name in the bottom slot and you will receive a minimum of $100.00
    or more for your efforts.

    Step 4:

    Keep sending/posting the letter until you get 20 THANK YOU, I'VE JOINED
    replies in your mailbox.

    That's it. It's that simple!

    Please give this program an honest effort. You will not be disappointed
    and will be very glad you participated when it begins to work.
    Remember, your only out of pocket expense is about the cost of two
    coffees and a donut with the opportunity of banking thousands of
    dollars into your PayPal account!

    Take the smallest risk of your life on this small project and reap the
    rewards today and tomorrow!

    - THE CHOICES YOU MAKE TODAY WILL AFFECT THE LIFE YOU LEAD TOMORROW -

    , Sep 5, 2006