    under Activeperl or is there any smtp and Pop3 modules that can be used
    under Activeperl?

    Thanks.

    Paul, Jul 23, 2005

  2. Paul

    Sisyphus Guest

    "Paul" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > hi, greetings,
    >
    > I am current using Mail::SendEasy module under linux for my
    > application. But I need to move this program to windows xp envrioment
    > with ActivePerl. Can somebody tell me how to install these modules
    > under Activeperl or is there any smtp and Pop3 modules that can be used
    > under Activeperl?

    While connected to the internet, enter:
    ppm install Mail-SendEasy

    You can check the availability of ppm packages from the AS repository at
    http://ppm.activestate.com/BuildStatus/ . If a particular cpan module is not
    listed, I think that means it comes as standard with ActiveState perl. Some
    additional ppm packages are available at
    http://www.bribes.org/perl/ppmdir.html and http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/

    Cheers,
    Rob

    Sisyphus, Jul 23, 2005