Try to find smtp module for Activeperl

Paul

hi, greetings,

I am current using Mail::SendEasy module under linux for my
application. But I need to move this program to windows xp envrioment
with ActivePerl. Can somebody tell me how to install these modules
under Activeperl or is there any smtp and Pop3 modules that can be used
under Activeperl?

Thanks.

Sisyphus

Paul said:
hi, greetings,

I am current using Mail::SendEasy module under linux for my
application. But I need to move this program to windows xp envrioment
with ActivePerl. Can somebody tell me how to install these modules
under Activeperl or is there any smtp and Pop3 modules that can be used
under Activeperl?

While connected to the internet, enter:
ppm install Mail-SendEasy

You can check the availability of ppm packages from the AS repository at
http://ppm.activestate.com/BuildStatus/ . If a particular cpan module is not
listed, I think that means it comes as standard with ActiveState perl. Some
additional ppm packages are available at
http://www.bribes.org/perl/ppmdir.html and http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/

Cheers,
Rob