    Can someone explain this?

    Many thanks in advance
    JB

    Jensen Bredahl, Jun 26, 2005

  2. Jensen Bredahl

    Rajesh Guest

    RE: Trying hard to implement globalisation. Strange error message(urge

    Follow the rabbit:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;839861

    HTH
    Rajesh Meenrajan
    MCSD.NET
    http://meenrajan.blogspot.com

    Rajesh, Jun 26, 2005

  3. Re: Trying hard to implement globalisation. Strange error message(urge

    Thousands thanks.

    That saved my day.

    JB

    Jensen Bredahl, Jun 26, 2005