trying to access vb component from c#.net app, and from web service in c#

nikhilchopra

I have this third party program i am working with called Monarch.

I added this as a reference in my C#/.NET project. I tried two
different approaches, one to access it from a web service, and another
to access it from a regular windows app. Both the times i
get an access denied error. I am getting really frustrated, spent a day
on this stuff already. I read articles about MTA/STA, but i figured
using the windows app approach should resolve the problem.
Any hints??

Thanks