Trying to add additional .aspx pages to an existing web site

Guest

I need to add additional .aspx pages to an existing web site. I was hoping
to create a new web project in VS 2003, build the project, copy the .aspx
files and the .dll into the virtual directory of the existing web site. The
existing web site would have a page with a link to the new web pages.

I am getting the error of "It is an error to use a section registered as
in IIS."

I've tried setting authentication to <authentication mode="None" /> in the
Web.config file.

Do you have any ideas as to how I can add my additional .aspx pages to an
existing web site? As a side note, my .aspx pages are independent of the
original web site and they cannot be compiled together. They must remain
separate.

Guest

I was forced to create a new folder to store my .aspx files. The reason for
that is because some of my web pages were named the same as his web pages
(i.e. Global.aspx, web.config, etc...) and so I needed to nest them one layer
deep. And inside of that folder I created a bin folder where I put my .dll.

Guest

Is there something else I need to take in to account after putting them in a
separate folder?