trying to call main function with execfile with two arguments

Eric_Dexter

I was trying to find out what my value for filename is but it will not
print. The file I am calling csoundgrid2.main seems to work fine when
I call it directly from spe with two values and I have used this file
dialog to load other files the error I am getting is. thanks for any
help in advance

File "C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\boa-constructor\test of
snake\csoundgrid2.py", line 35, in loadFile
infile = open(sys.argv[1], 'r') #The first argument passed in is the
file name
IndexError: list index out of range

def sco_editor(self):
"Pick a sco file and load it into a sco editor"
dlg = wx.FileDialog(self,"load sco file", ".", "", "*.sco",
wx.OPEN)
try:
if dlg.ShowModal() == wx.ID_OK:
filename = dlg.GetPath()
# Your code
print filename
csoundgrid2.main(filename, """;<sco_header>""")
#("csoundgrid2.py", filename ,""";<sco_header>""",
shell=True)
#os.startfile('csoundgrid2.py', filename,
""";<sco_header>""")
finally:
dlg.Destroy()

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=156455
http://www.dexrow.com

Eric_Dexter

To extend and revise my notes this is the dialog box that comes with
boa constructor with very little change.