Trying to cancel e-mail for PasswordRecovery control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Greg, Oct 8, 2009.

  1. Greg

    Greg Guest

    I have a PasswordRecovery control for (obviously) recovering passwords. In
    the SendingMail event, I have code that checks something in the database, and
    if the check fails, shows an error mesage and tries to cancel the e-mail.
    This is all there is to my code:

    If [my check fails] Then
    lblError.Visible = True
    e.Cancel = True
    Exit Sub
    End If

    For some reason, I see my error message, but the PasswordRecovery control
    now shows the message "Your password has been sent to you." instead of the
    box for the user name. Why is this? Is there a way to get the control to
    show the User Name box again?

    Thanks,
    Greg
    Greg, Oct 8, 2009