Trying to control the visibilty property of panel in timer event

ravidhixith

Hi there,
I am trying hard get a sloution to an issue.It goes like this I want to
show a "Searching plz wait messge " when user searches for some
values.i tried different ways but am failed.
i tried using <div>=failed
using showmodelessdialogbox()=fsiled
finally i am using timer control on time elapsed event i am writing the
code for getting the serach results,prior in page load i am just
showing a panel which has searching message and disabling all other
panels.once when time elapsed evnbt is fired ,i ll get the resukts and
change the visiblity property of all the panels.
The problem is in timer_elapsed i am unable to change the property of
panels
its very urgnt plz respond to this issue

Progman

why dont you show this at the bottom of the browser window?

there is probably a .net method you call call for this

ravidhixith

HI there 10nx for response.i guess u didnt get it right.i want to
display a message "Searching" please wait in a form before the users
get the search results.
response in this context will be gratefull