Event ID: 36
Date: 15/08/2003
Time: 4:41:05 PM
User: N/A
Computer: BEDROOM
The server failed to load application '/LM/W3SVC/1/Root'. The error was
'Class not registered
'.
For additional information specific to this message please visit the
Microsoft Online Support site located at:

anybody have any ideas I been playing with security with no luck.. been at
it since 9oclock thismorning BST till 430BST.. I havent got anywhere...

Any help or ideas would be fantastic.

I have access to WEBSERVER Its win2k with latest updates & lockdown tools
urlscan ectra...

Cheers

Dave

David Shorthouse

had no luck with below so have scrapped using ASP..

Thanks

Dave Shorthouse

Dan Brussee

And as soon as you find a problem with PHP, Dreamweaver, Frontpage or
whatever, will you scrap that and move on to the next tool?

<sigh>