Trying to create a web application for wss

john

Hello,

I follow the sdk instructions on creating an asp.net web page for
Windows Sharepoint Services. When I
created the project and entered in the location:

http://Server_Name/_layouts/Web_Application_Name

It created the site. It didn't goto the next step which is

Under What would you like to do?, ensure that Retry using a different file
share path is selected and type the following path in the Location box:
\\Server_Name\Local_Drive$\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web
Server Extensions\60\TEMPLATE\LAYOUTS\Web_Application_Name

Now the site is under wwwroot/_layouts/web_application_name and not
\\Server_Name\Local_Drive$\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web
Server Extensions\60\TEMPLATE\LAYOUTS\Web_Application_Name

So I cannot debug the application. If I copy the code from
wwwroot/_layouts/web_application_name to \\Server_Name\Local_Drive$\Program
Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server
Extensions\60\TEMPLATE\LAYOUTS\Web_Application_Name it will run through a
browser but I need to be able to debug. Is there a way to fix the
referencing for this? Thanks in advance.

John