    think Version 5.2.4 is the latest) that works because I've been unable to
    find one that does. Can anyone suggest anything?

    Charles L

    Charles L, Apr 5, 2004

  2. Charles L

    Leor Zolman Guest

    On Mon, 05 Apr 2004 15:31:07 GMT, "Charles L" <> wrote:

    >I am trying to find a link to the 'C++ Annotations' by Frank Brokken (I
    >think Version 5.2.4 is the latest) that works because I've been unable to
    >find one that does. Can anyone suggest anything?
    >
    >Charles L

    The first link that came up on Google when I searched for:
    "c++ annotations" brokken
    worked:
    http://oopweb.com/CPP/Documents/CPPAnnotations/Volume2.html

    (and if that doesn't work for you, try the 2nd, or 3rd, or...)
    -leor

    C++ users: Download BD Software's free STL Error Message Decryptor at:
    www.bdsoft.com/tools/stlfilt.html

    Leor Zolman, Apr 5, 2004