Trying to find zip codes/rest example

Discussion in 'Python' started by VanL, Aug 3, 2007.

  1. VanL

    VanL Guest

    Hello,

    A couple months ago there was an example posted in a blog of a rest
    interface for validating zip codes. If I recall correctly, the backend
    validator was written in python.

    The validator demo page had a single text input; next to the text input
    would appear either a green check or a red X depending on whether the
    zip code was valid.

    On the backend, the explanation of the demo included a discussion of
    using HTTP status codes (200 for a valid zip, 406? for invalid) so that
    the service could be used from a console as well.

    I now cannot find this demo and the associated discussion. Does anybody
    remember this demo and where I might be able to find it?

    Thanks,

    VanL
    VanL, Aug 3, 2007