Trying to get C++ to get a file and compare for logon and password validation

armandotop

I am writing a project for a boat rental. I have done the shell to
spring off to other modules to satisfy the menu. I am stuck on getting
the right script for userid and password. I have a text file called
users.txt I would like to be able to get the file, have it read by the
program, stored in memmory, validate the entry to match what's on the
file, then move on to do the same for the password entry. Then move on
to the menu.

Unless someone has a script that welcomes you, presents you with a
logon screen then to the menu with shells to spring off to the modules
to work with the items on the menu.

This project is coming up due. Please respond as soon as you can.

Your assistance is appreciated...Thanks

Wishing you the best,
Armando O Ortiz
Owner of
http://www.AlamoWebDesign.com
http://www.HomeIncomePortal.biz
http://www.Own-A-Franchise.biz
http://www.MarineHits.com
"Leaders...
Are Like Eagles, They Don't Flock, You Find Them One At A Time."

Peter Jansson

This project is coming up due. Please respond as soon as you can.

Your assistance is appreciated...Thanks

Your'e welcome. Could you please provide the code you have started with so that we may comment on what you need to do? (Or contact me via e-mail if you are interested to pay for a complete solution to your problem/project.)

Regards,
Peter Jansson
http://www.jansson.net/