    for example I might use windows API GetCapture() to get the window
    that has the mouse focus.

    Peter.
    anoniem, Dec 29, 2004

  2. anoniem

    Guest

    anoniem wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am trying to make a script which will for example automatically

    move
    > the mousepointer from one position to another and then click
    > leftmousebutton.
    >
    > I am looking for code-examples. Should I use windows API to make this
    > macro?
    >
    > for example I might use windows API GetCapture() to get the window
    > that has the mouse focus.
    >
    > Peter.

    This has nothing to do with C++ as language. Try looking in
    comp.os.ms-windows.programmer (or one of it's sub groups).
    , Dec 29, 2004

  3. anoniem

    Jack Klein Guest

    On 29 Dec 2004 04:41:52 -0800, (anoniem) wrote
    in comp.lang.c++:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I am trying to make a script which will for example automatically move
    > the mousepointer from one position to another and then click
    > leftmousebutton.
    >
    > I am looking for code-examples. Should I use windows API to make this
    > macro?
    >
    > for example I might use windows API GetCapture() to get the window
    > that has the mouse focus.
    >
    > Peter.

    Ask in news:comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32 .

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com
    Jack Klein, Dec 30, 2004