    Is there some setting that I have to make so that I can make ref and so it
    doesn't attempt to download?

    TB

    aaa, Feb 4, 2005

  2. aaa

    erymuzuan Guest

    Re: Trying to make ref to third party webservice: Studio attemptsto download file???

    IE will display that in explorer as default.

    regards
    erymuzuan

    erymuzuan, Feb 6, 2005

  3. aaa

    Dan Rogers Guest

    Do you mean you did an add-web-reference to an ASPX page? Or are you trying
    to generate a proxy from a third party supplied WSDL. If the latter,
    download the file manually, and then use WSDL.exe to generate a proxy
    class. Add this class to your project as a normal reference - and then use
    it to access the remote service.
    --------------------
    >From: "aaa" <>
    >Subject: Trying to make ref to third party webservice: Studio attempts to

    download file???
    >Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 13:58:46 -0500

    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webservices,microsoft.public.dotnet
    ..framework.webservices,microsoft.public.webservices
    ..phx.gbl

    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.webservices:9042
    microsoft.public.webservices:2680

    Dan Rogers, Feb 15, 2005