Trying to move banner to its final position 30 seconds after the document has loaded.

Terry

I took a job where I had to get a banner to display 30 seconds after
the document has loaded. This banner had to resize with the browser
window horizontally.

When I was done I was told that banner should move up from below the
browser window to its final position which is 140 pixels above the
bottom of the browser window.

Unfortunately, it is with this last requirement that I am having
problems.

If anyone could show me where I am going wrong I would appreciate it.
The functionality that I added is in the javascript file delayadd.js
and I also added a bit of javascript to the html file traditional-
kitchens.html.

The url to the page is http://theamazing.onlinewebshop.net/traditional/traditional-kitchens.html

Thanks in advance for your help,
Terry