Trying to program a blog site...

Rik

Robert said:
I am working on setting up a blog site and want it to play music
while the visitor is reading the text on it... the file is located at:

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=audio&file=Petra___Grave_Robber.mp3

The music is to be posted on blogspot with the address of:
http://rapture-international.blogspot.com/
and http://gods-window.blogspot.com/

Any ideas might help...

Hmmmz. odd, check some recent user-friendlies:

http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20060624

http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20060626

http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20060630

Grtz,

Toby Inkster

Robert said:
I am working on setting up a blog site and want it to play music while the
visitor is reading the text on it...

Plug some speakers into the server.