Trying to program a blog site...

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Robert Bodling, Jul 15, 2006.

  1. Robert Bodling, Jul 15, 2006

  2. Robert Bodling

    Rik Guest

    http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=audio&file=Petra___Grave_Robber.mp3

    > The music is to be posted on blogspot with the address of:
    > http://rapture-international.blogspot.com/
    > and http://gods-window.blogspot.com/
    >
    > Any ideas might help...

    Hmmmz. odd, check some recent user-friendlies:

    http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20060624

    http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20060626

    http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20060630

    Grtz,
    --
    Rik Wasmus

    Rik, Jul 15, 2006

  3. Robert Bodling

    Toby Inkster Guest

    Robert Bodling wrote:

    > I am working on setting up a blog site and want it to play music while the
    > visitor is reading the text on it...

    Plug some speakers into the server.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS