Trying to upload files programmaticly

mp33487

I'm trying to upload/download files programmaticly to a records
management system. I have it working fine on my dev machine using
vb.net code-behind pages but when I place it on the server when it
goes to upload files it (datatable of file paths and data stored in a
session var) it errors because the code can't find the files. It
seems to be trying to read the file from the server drive not from the
client machine. My code is meant to read the file into a memory
stream then feed it to a web service call that stores it into the DB.
Any ideas?

If there is a utlility that I can buy to programmaticly upload/
download files I'd do that well. I need to do both actions without
user interaction and coordinate that with my web services to manage
the files and data.

Thanks in advance.

Mike
(e-mail address removed)