trying to use fill method with SQL select statement

Guest

Hi I am trying to fill a datagrid based on the results of an SQL select statement. I am getting a login failure but am thinking
my connection string is ok as I am able to preview data from the data adapter and it looks correct so it is connecting to the dbase ok. I have it in the page load event

Server Error in '/user-login' Application

Login failed for user 'xxxxxx'.

Line 98:
Line 99: Private Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Loa
Line 100: SqlDataAdapter1.Fill(DataSetUsers, "SqlSelectCommand1"

Thanks Paul.