TU to XML

O.B.

I'm looking for a tool (preferably free and OpenSource) that converts
translation unit files into XML. Is such a tool available?

(If this is the wrong newsgroup, please let me know of a better one to post this
question.)

Victor Bazarov

O.B. said:
I'm looking for a tool (preferably free and OpenSource) that converts
translation unit files into XML. Is such a tool available?

Doxygen? It creates HTML from source code, I heard.

I am not sure what you mean by 'converts to XML'. Do you have
a schema? If you have YACC and the grammar, then writing your
own converter shouldn't be that difficult. No, I've not done
it myself (never had the need), but somebody probably has.

O.B.

Victor said:
Doxygen? It creates HTML from source code, I heard.

I am not sure what you mean by 'converts to XML'. Do you have
a schema? If you have YACC and the grammar, then writing your
own converter shouldn't be that difficult. No, I've not done
it myself (never had the need), but somebody probably has.

Doxygen has XML output but it is a line-by-line basis. I was looking more for
something like how the Visual Studio .NET IDE displays code, grouping data by
classes, methods, loops, conditional statements, comments, etc.