    translation unit files into XML. Is such a tool available?

    (If this is the wrong newsgroup, please let me know of a better one to post this
    question.)
    O.B., Apr 22, 2004

  2. "O.B." <> wrote...
    > I'm looking for a tool (preferably free and OpenSource) that converts
    > translation unit files into XML. Is such a tool available?

    Doxygen? It creates HTML from source code, I heard.

    I am not sure what you mean by 'converts to XML'. Do you have
    a schema? If you have YACC and the grammar, then writing your
    own converter shouldn't be that difficult. No, I've not done
    it myself (never had the need), but somebody probably has.
    Victor Bazarov, Apr 22, 2004

  3. O.B.

    O.B. Guest

    Victor Bazarov wrote:

    > "O.B." <> wrote...
    >
    >>I'm looking for a tool (preferably free and OpenSource) that converts
    >>translation unit files into XML. Is such a tool available?

    > Doxygen? It creates HTML from source code, I heard.
    >
    > I am not sure what you mean by 'converts to XML'. Do you have
    > a schema? If you have YACC and the grammar, then writing your
    > own converter shouldn't be that difficult. No, I've not done
    > it myself (never had the need), but somebody probably has.

    Doxygen has XML output but it is a line-by-line basis. I was looking more for
    something like how the Visual Studio .NET IDE displays code, grouping data by
    classes, methods, loops, conditional statements, comments, etc.
    O.B., Apr 22, 2004